Thursday, September 6, 2007

How I Know We Are In Trouble

Here's Teaghan's newest phrase:

"Total Annihilation"

Now in her defense, she is just copying a line from the movie "Dogs and Cats" when this cute beagle puppy is trying on different code names as part of the doggie secret service. But still...out of all the possible phrases she could have chosen from that or anything else she watches, she chose that.

I guess it could be worse. She could walk around the house singing, "I love you, you love me...."

2 comments:

Joe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joe said...

I overheard a little girl yell "Do you want a piece of me?!?" at her (amused but exhausted) dad yesterday.

My own house has recently featured the "You lookin' at me" monologue from Taxi Driver, performed in a Grover voice.