Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sick AND Tired

I have the flu. Blah. Not the worst bout it of it I’ve ever had, but it’s not good. I’m frustrated because I had so many plans for this weekend- not the least of which was some long overdue cleaning. Instead, I've traded a weekend of productivity for lying on the couch under a blanket and sipping Dr. Pepper. This is the downside of now having a job: I have to cram a whole bunch of things into the weekend and one small bout of throwing up and a bad case of the chills can derail the whole process.

But on the plus side, I did get to watch a Martha Stewart Halloween special, Footloose, a couple of Will and Grace reruns and I got to finish a trashy little chick-lit book I was reading. Such a shame that the only time I take for myself anymore is when I have no choice.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I have some more 80’s movies to watch on VH1…

No comments: