Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Blame It On The Chicks

I read this blog entry today over at Breed 'Em and Weep. It's like she crawled inside my brain and scraped out everything that's going on inside there. It's a veritable "Being Reg Malkovich." It hurt to read the rawness of the post and my visceral reaction was to cry and hyperventilate and feel outed and freed all at the same time. There is a small moment of healing when you realize that your silent pain, your moments of secret desperation are experienced down to the minute detail by others.

February was a hard month for me. I expect March will be similar.

If we talk and I'm hoarse, you can blame it on the Dixie Chicks.

2 comments:

Joe said...

Oh, Reg, I'm sorry it's rough.

Unknown said...

wow...i'll stop whining about the 7 dwarves now...it gets better, my friend, truly it does.