Monday, March 26, 2007

Hi. Remember Me?

If any of you are out there, still checking in, I haven't disappeared completely. I actually have a couple of writing projects I'm working on and all my free time has gone there. The one I can talk about is a little bit of an article that's going to appear in Chesapeake Family Magazine in June. It's my first article so I'm a bit nervous, but excited too. Yeah me!

The other thing- well, I'm not ready to talk about it yet. It's going well though, and I'll speak more of it later this spring.

By the way, I saw Anne Lamott speak this past week. She read from her newest book and then took questions and just spoke. Teaghan's middle name is Annie- after her. She was lovely and funny and relaxed and listening to her was like sitting with an old friend. I could have sat and listened to her all night. I had never seen her live before and she was everything I could have hoped for. I was a little afraid to go see her, in case she wasn't as if I imagined her to be. But she was great.

So I'll see you all back here real soon. Hang in there with me. I'll try and poke my head in a little more often.

No comments: