Sunday, March 23, 2008

9 P.M. And All Is Well.

I should really go to bed.

I should really go to bed.

I should really, really go to bed.

The Baron is working until 11:30pm tonight, which means at least midnight before he gets home.  The Pickle is asleep.  The Pepper is asleep.

I should really go to bed.

Kids have been sick on and off again for the last week.  The Pepper's sleep schedule is way off.  Last night she went to bed at 11:15 - which meant that the Easter Bunny hit the sack around one a.m.

I should really go to bed.

And yet, if I go to bed, I don't get to appreciate the one thing I am enjoying right now...something so rare, I almost forget it exists around here.   

Silence.

It would be a shame to waste it on something so mundane as sleep.

I should really go to bed.

In a few more minutes. 

No comments: