Friday, April 11, 2008

Random Friday Musings


  • Robins are building nests in the tangle of thorny bushes that edge the parking lot near my window. I keep going outside and cutting strings from the weed guard poking out from the rocks because I hate to see the birds spend so much time pulling on it like worms from the ground but with so little success. I don't really think they appreciate how much easier I've been making their lives. Birds are self-absorbed like that.


  • The Pickle has her first loose tooth. She flits between being over-the-top excited about this milestone and trying not to go over the falls in a panic becuase when the tooth falls out there may be the tiniest bit of....BLOOD!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

She's informed us that she wants us to start packing extra-crunchy fruit in her lunch so that her tooth will fall out, but not bananas. Not because they are squishy but because one of her friends lost a tooth biting into a banana and it then tasted just...like...BLOOD!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!


Biting into a banana? Really? I think it's just as likely that the tooth saw the banana coming and jumped out onto it.



  • Do you read the blog "I Am Bossy?" If not, you really should. I would even go so far as to say that even if you have no more time in your life to read even one more blog then you should stop reading my blog you lame-o and for God's sake go catch up with Bossy's life. http://www.iambossy.com/


  • And for that someone special in your life - the best gift ever.


You can thank me later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.