Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Shhh.....

Finally came up with a great Christmas gift for the Pickle and the Pepper.

Princess Katie, their favorite kids Pop Princess has a new album coming out in late December and a CD release party in NYC the weekend after Pickle's 6th birthday. Can anyone say road trip!

If you have young kids, check out Princess Katie and Racer Steve at www.princessracer.com. Great folks - fun, good message, well-written music that doesn't make my ears bleed when the girls ask me to play the CD for the 6th time in a row. Lots of people make a comparison between Princess Katie and Natalie Merchant, but since I'm guessing she's probably getting tired of hearing that, I won't say that. I'll just say she sounds a lot like the front woman for 10,000 Maniacs.

I finally found one gift safer than anything on the shelves of Target.

Now if I could just find an old Bass O'Matic on ebay.

No comments: