Sunday, November 18, 2007

You Give Love A Bad Name

That's right, I'm going to see Bon Jovi in concert. My dear friend Colleen splurged on tickets so she and I can travel back in time to 1989.

It's time for me to break out my neon halter-top with a black mesh overlay, a jean miniskirt and my Peter Pan boots. I'll stock up on my cans of final net, find some purple mascara and dust off my dozens of black rubber bracelets.

Anyone know where I can borrow a Camaro for the night?

It's ok, you can be jealous. You can't help it.

Me and Jon and his painted on jeans. A night together in February.

Oh yeah, and ten thousand other people crammed into the Verizon Center.

2 comments:

Joe said...

For some reason, you've got me thinking about a music video for "Only the Good Die Young."

Can't imagine why. :-)

Reggiemonster said...

Big hair, mini skirt...I can't imagine why. I just can't believe it hasn't ended up on YouTube yet.